Thursday, January 27, 2011

Time and change...

There are rumors but our time on the dock may be soon up. I don't know.Perhaps it is time for a change. I always welcome it.I have been home for the past five years and it feels like a lifetime. I have had two deaths in my family of close members and recovery has been hard. I have worked through a lot of personal issues publicly and I have placed myself solidly in two creative worlds, my visual art and creative writing . I have come through it all and survived- I spoke out for survival. It was my breath. I have always had sand in my shoes and the thought of renewing my travels has come again. I suspect it will not be too long until I pack up my 'Georgie bundle' and be on my way to some where. It could take a couple of years from now but my mind is set on moving on. I have these two projects I wish to complete and have met some beautiful people along the way especially the young. They have touched me profoundly and I have reached depths I have never reached before. All is growth. I think the reason I needed to come back home was to align my past with my present. I believe I have things still to do in the future. Before I die, I wish to travel to far off lands to see some of these wonderful spiritual monuments I have spoken about from Hindu to Buddhist temples, to the great Mosque in Cordoba in Spain. I wish to write and tell stories set up on a hill some where. I want to paint my life away. It is my food and my dream. Still time to think about it but it feels that the time is drawing near. We shall see but for now, I wish you all love and thank you for letting me share my story. I never know what it appears like as I always have so many things going around in my head. I hope still more to come...be at peace...

No comments: