Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Claiming self...

What I say about claiming the individual self may be intimidating to some but having travelled without it for a long time however just left me lost. I suspect I shall just have to stay with those who are more secure with themselves to meet this total person. I am not you, I am me.It is a journey I have just begun. It does include everything I have exposed onto these pages and it has a very complex spiritual and interlectual understanding. I am a creative artist. Anything less would be doing myself an injustice. I do not see myself as better than any other just an equal. This society is not culturally set up that way.I am now looking foreward to getting into a studio and releasing a lot of these ideas onto canvas and other. It must now go beyond being out on the wharf and selling tourist items. I am always in some sort of controversy so whomever I end up with is going to have to understand that. I can take my time. I have never been afraid to push the envelope. These recent revelations about myself have been the most daring and I was petrified at what the reaction would be- I know what our culture is like. There are some who still fear themselves, therefore they fear me. Others are in some sort of compitition to get their ideas about these things over another but I am the only one who can frame my own identity. It is not their right particualrly outside of me. I am no spokes man so for those I just ignore as they appear more interested in power. You will either accept me or not. I am past trying to be liked... 'I am'...peace

No comments: