Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love - Creative Center...


Why did I feel so free this morning..last night I had a beautiful dream. Remember I only claim the imagination with creativity before anyone comes with a butterfly net to take me away. Usually, I have dreams which are filled with images of people, stories or things. Last night was different as it was about sensory explosions, orgasmic blasts relating to the universe with huge patches of color and movement. It felt like it was happening all night long but that is not how dreams work. I am ready now to embrace what is new for me creatively. Everything to me is about creativity with love essential at the center. I try to be grounded normally - you have to be when you are working constantly with the imagination. I have a tendency to slip away with it if my feet are not planted on solid ground and have.
When I woke up, I thought I need to put this down onto my blog but then I realized that is all I have been doing when I started releasing with honesty. It began with my first entry going into my transition. I have always searched for a truth and been honest about how I feel about it. It really is about letting it all go completely to embrace the new. My journey has been about being an artist first of all and this is where I always imagined the creative center to be - a time before a first story with orgasmic explosions, color and movement. It is my desire to reach and create from this point as a modern and contemporary artist - the micro of the great macro. I always sought to discover this in others but realized it must first begin with me. That is why it is important to be yourselves always unfettered. I am just at the embryo of an understanding and I did it all without drugs in the body. I just wanted share this latest development...creativity must be free along with the body and mind. It is true liberation and yes it does include one's sexuality. I am still in a process of healing so don't imagine too much. This about my spirituality which is where I wish my creativity to eminate from. It means being free of fear and having the courage to live it with dignity. It is how I imagined it to be- the Universe is free. and full of love. Now the the task is to apply this to me... peace, love and happiness...

No comments: