Sunday, January 23, 2011

Studio work...


It is now time to get into a studio to work with some of this creative energy. Peter Brook, the well known Modern British Theatre director wrote a book entitled 'The empty space'. In it he goes into the great detail about the metaphysics of what that 'space' means regarding an infinite diversity of reality. 'Space' is all that is required to create within to do this exploration. It is important for me to do this work now as 'if art is about life then life itself must be questioned'. There must be continuous investigation.This is about my evolution as a person that includes my spiritual, scientific and aesthetic reality which I believe converges at one centre.I would love to begin with some sculptures using stone and other materials but this will have to wait due to the economy. I do not only use painting, I enjoy constructing with found objects to build on concepts and ideas so I will continue to use discarded material like I have been doing out on the wharf...peace and love...

No comments: