Saturday, January 22, 2011

From the personal to the Universal...

I must repeat that this is just my personal journey which includes my own philosophies. It is intended to share in a truth that I believe relates to the Universal: That which touches us all. It is my aim. Actually, I am very private with my space and this has more to do with a personal transcendence to help growth as a human being and an artist. I fall short of this ideal often. It has been a process of deconstruction, one I needed to do to have a greater freedom with myself. By accepting myself, I am able to accept others more. For those who there is an impasse, I say we are on different levels of our path or on a separate journey. I prefer to stay away form them now. Those who are comfortable with themselves who do not feel threatened by another are now those who I call community. I guess I may appear strange to some but this is a life's dedication. It is my vocation and I have worked hard at it. These understandings are ones in which I do not stand alone but follow a trajectory of other intellectuals and creative artists. I ask you now to join with me in my discoveries. My gift is the sharing...peace...

No comments: