Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sources Acknowledgements...

I have annotated all outside sources and definitions which I got from various Internet resources and have indicated them with quotation marks although I have not given where I got them from. I was working very fast. An earlier definition of the 'Body politic' as well as a later double mobius symbol reference I cannot locate but I did use these definitions from the Internet as well. I had an overview of what these definitions and symbols were but wanted a general description. Also, all images, pictures or paintings I have printed out are not original works and are gathered from the Internet without acknowledgement-the copyright should be indicated on or within the picture. At times, I have constructed two or three images together. If there are images that I used that do not have this, I apologize. With Biographical pictures I do not know the name of the photographers.All else are original writings, views and poetry. It should be noted that the process of my 'coming out' began from 2010 blog entries- enjoy the visual Odyssey!...

No comments: