Sunday, December 5, 2010

Peace...now to begin to love...

I feel I have travelled many places in heart and mind. Physically, I have lived with many. I am at a time in my life right now where I feel I can begin to silence the chatter in my mind and to start a process of healing with peace. I believe all this may come with age.It means admitting that I have not lived a perfect life and no better or worse than the other. A blank canvas means that any thing can be attainable with vision. Perhaps some will never come into play but it means one may begin to look at life differently which embodies a world and a universe with the people around one. This is scary as what is to stop seeing everything and everyone, i.e for those who wish to be seen. It is endless in its possibilities...Peace...

No comments: