Sunday, December 26, 2010

Note: It is important to follow the progression of these blog entries from 2010 essentially to see the growth of my symbols and images from a spiritual, interlectual, political and artistic perspective. They are now being explained in greater detail. I also recommend further study on some of the artists among others within their periods. I am very partial to the growth and development of modern art from the 19th century from the great Romantics and the impressionists in France, the Dutch painter Van Gogh, straight through to the abstract expressionsts from the likes of Jackson Pollack and other works in the 50's and 60's. Turner, the great Romantic artist in the 19th century, was English but they all showed the evolution of painting in the advancement of more individual freedoms. I must emphasize that these are my personal philosophies being applied to these artists, works and spiritualities. Anyone else may discover other understandings examining these works and philosophies based on their individual tragectory and journey as a creative individual and from their personal growth. I am simply offering a point of view, I strongly believe there are many perpectives leading to the 'truth'...

No comments: