Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Child-Like...

This is a fantastical way of describing how I wished to paint and see through the innocent eyes of a child again. To see it simply. I've put myself through a lot in this life. I have a tendency to over complicate it. I can give a very sophisticated way intellectually of how I reached there and have but really it was just about removing the obstacles of past recalls that prevented me from seeing it with renewal. I will have many adults question this reasoning but really children literally love my art - they 'get it'. I kid you not they are ecstatic when they see it. I guess I will have to begin to please the punters and start doing it right for them - I hate it - but for now this process has been a great creative exercise in self realization and a wonderful way of going foreward with love....peace...

No comments: