Friday, December 31, 2010

Rainbow Fan...


It is New year's eve and I am staying put in my 'office' at Starbucks.It seems to be the safest place to be during this time of year particularly regarding my sobriety. I am looking forward to this new year with anticipation as there is much I wish to experiment with as an artist. I will begin testing out some of my ideas of 'earth magic' with a Modern slash. I hope they will sell down at the Wharf. I need to do this in order to grow and develop as a creative artist. I believe that I will back track on some of the ideas that I have covered over the last year within these blog entries. I have 'appropriated' and constructed many images from other artists with additional photographs. It's all good as these pictures and images from Internet resources all aptly depict and describe what I wished to convey - that too is art but I hope to re-do some of them now in my own style. These were images that did come to me, and as I am no psychic or soothsayer, I believe I can try to interpret them with meaning into my simple style. I do feel I need to develop them further as authentic pieces of art based on the philosophies that I have creatively expressed. So here's to the 'Rainbow fan' and may it include all of us from what ever walk and whatever perspective...peace to the world and a happy New year...

No comments: