Friday, November 12, 2010

Unconditionally....

This last image was very profound and really I see many images often relating to me but this one took a turn and it was a very complex one. it was the figure of a Christ with his crown of thorns twisting in his suffering. I repeat I am not that religious but this did resonate and it was a powerful image. It meant we have forgotten the most important message that this particular symbol represents - the poor. It is something that I believe now we shall be very greatly judged for. People should never be going to bed hungry in a land of plenty. His eyes was watching over them and they shall be the one's to see prophecy as their passage into his kingdom is free. He saw the least among us.I don't know because i am sure i can give more but this did give me thought to pause. and really nothing about me...

No comments: