Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time for a hamburger...

Nothing really offends me any more and I am not that thin skinned. How I grew up I have learned that people are prepared to say just about anything particularly when politics is involved. It is a good training ground.I should not presume any thing about anyone because I don't even know who those woman were but it does illustrate how insenstive we all are about each other regarding just about anything. I don't really take it all on. We have become desensitized to everything. Am I hurt? Well a little -I would have expected more from the understanding of the human condition. It was not my gay pride that was hurt but to many other people from all walks who have taken this program toward reform. The serenity prayer was for the drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre that I have just come out of and there is little respect for people's perspectives here without understanding where they are coming from. love should never hurt, it should heal and still all this was about them and not about the other.There are many inequities here that has left a people feeling powerless. It creates anger. There truly does need to be a comprehensive cultural program that sincerely addresses some of these needs and voices. I am really tired now as I feel I have put my heart and soul into a creative effort of seeing a better way foreward for what that is worth. That was just the devil in them! I really don't have any problem with anyone's perspectives and have tried to understand and respect many. It is important for interdependency in a co-dependent world. I think it is time for a hamburger and to chill. I do believe however that I am quite close to some things that are unlocking some of these mysteries that I beleive we each hold within us. I always think about humanity. May we save ours....incidently before I get acccused of not annotating some of my resources, I do have to go back and put in quotation marks some of these definitions which at times I have used the internet to help me with as some of these symbols were new to me and they came fast and furious. Also foregive the spelling mistakes, I am the worst speller and always have been...peace to you...and you know why I know I am no prophet or psychic? I have to get on and live life like everybody and earn a living which is tough for right now. I think it is important for all of us not to give up hope..everything in its time...peace...

No comments: