Thursday, November 11, 2010

Paths...

If it was your path to love with a higher source as your inspiration then it is time to let go and let God. It is important to trust that process before all else. It was just understanding that love can heal but it takes forgiveness and knowing that you are loved. Separation is just an illusion.I have tried to help a lot of people along the way in my life but in this case it was 'physician heal thy self'. It might even take seeing your self as equal and not so perfect. That is humility. In this instance it was seeing myself wholly. I don't know what we are going to do with the mess up country but maybe we each could make a difference where ever we are. Some of these divisions are really far too deep. Perhaps the better wisdom is just to let it be.Follow your own light as they are all points of infinity. You would be amazed the people you might meet everyday who you could touch and have them touch you. I've met some incredible people. I'm happy,the people i know i love and they love me.Anyway, that's my story now I hope to clear a way for the new. I never know what's next!

No comments: