Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Forgiveness and light...

I may as well complete all this now that I have started. I can get really deep when speaking about spirituality. It has been my journey learning about it with its peoples and I have read much. Art has revealed many of its secrets and I have tried to make it about love. I have just begun to embrace the intuitivness which in this particular instance has come through holograms that I have been attempting to paint ad write about. I am and have always seen this through creativity and art learning from as many perspectives as possible. I hope that never stops. There is this image that I would like to share as it is really about transforming self. The image of the goat appeared again rising into the five sided star with light. Within it there were geometric lines interchanging. If one is to invert the five sided star it becomes the sign of the goat. These are merely metaphorical symbols I am talking about. It is the self and for all purposes it was a reflection of me already in place. My decision to release it into the light of love completed its journey. Self is important but it must heal with love to be balanced. It takes contrition and forgiveness. Simply, I am sorry and I do forgive any harm against me ect..Some of these wounds what ever the situation can be quite deep but contrition with the act of forgiveness is God. Each is healed through the process of love. I have decided to be contrite and forgive. One must expunge the record. It released the injured self which obscured that love. That hurt self was released into that light not in the injury of darkness. It was important for me to move on to create new narratives and not repeat patterns of old. So peace to you and love...The star and the butterfly shone in the light...

No comments: