Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Butterflies and Freedom...

This for me is about freedom. I can see many obstacles still ahead but I am prepared to fight it with dignity and my right to free speech is my right to live freely unfettered from those who believe their monopoly on God is higher than any other. It is arrogance to the highest degree. Ultimately it is just about power and control as who really does have the right to decide that for another with any good conscience. The images that I see now are still interchanging. As opposed to the other day where there was the goat(self) interspersed with the five sided star (Bethlehem), I now have the interchanging images of a Butterfly and the same star. Before it was one was trying to be born over the other. I decided on unconditional love rather than self love both emanating from the point of infinity. Neither was evil but it was about balance. I chose the symbol of God over self but each should exist with love. I met an American woman artist the other day who told me should had just done a big sculpture of a goat. I already have phobias about it and sent her in a different direction. There is nothing wrong with the self but to worship it over God is not balance. Again I am not Jewish but the double Mobius symbol has ancient roots in many cultures but it is the one symbol I have mentioned which cannot be inverted to produce an opposite affect. It is a balance of the triangles - man and God as one and love being the higher source. All I can say really though is that this is my journey and based on the influences of my path and culture. There are many other people who find love in other ways and I respect their path. I am merely attempting to explain mine as this was the struggle. This Butterfly now is the symbol of freedom combined with the star which gives it unconditionally. It is limitless beyond the stars and butterflies are free to fly...peace and love!

No comments: