Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Narratives...

I am beginning to have more complex images now . They are intermixed with some of the simpler ones. Some I wish to remain private. I am not so dedicated to speak of this always but this is a process of healing and I used the best tool I know, my creative expression. I hope it has not been too personal but I am creating always and it started to surface there- first with birds, lots of them. Truly, I am merely a story-teller and visual artist. Like i said I might just wish to paint or write about eating a hamburger. I think that time is drawing near. That is the point, one has to clear the old in order to move onto the new. I had called on both the ancient and the new to clear the way for other narratives. I wish to start from a point of love. Nobody has lived a perfect life and it might take forgiveness to find it.That isn't a religion just being human and wishing to move on.I am human and the ego will always be there but hopefully it will be healthy and healed. I am amazed how far some of this baggage can be and how it is easy to bring it into other situations. It was time to let it all go. Peace to you on your journey, each is unique to the individual and no one is more or less than the other, each of us has a story planted in the stars and on earth ...be free...

No comments: