Sunday, November 7, 2010

Incidentally this new renewal is accompanied with not worrying what people say or think. That too has been a journey as they say a lot of hateful and nasty things here and else where. I am sure that there are very few people listening to me but that does not matter as it is a path I have chosen for myself and so the rewards I feel are from that effort. My measurement for beauty has for the most part been that which happens from within regardless of the outer casing or from what station but in all honesty I too have made decisions based on fears. I believe it is ok to gravitate to those that makes one feel comfortable. That is what I have always done but they are an unusual hotch potch of realities. Generally I have found that there is essential good in everybody but I try to stay away from the wolves. I think that is everybody's journey. I am quite prepared to understand that my art and creative expression may not be understood in my life time but it is the job of the artist to push the envelop and mine is only one way of looking at it perhaps it is a voice that people will begin to appreciate in time...that is infinite!

No comments: