Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Zen and the Art of healing...

I have begun my journey as a Buddhist but to give a title of a name for something that should remain nameless defeats the whole purpose so I shall simply call it 'being'. People are literally walking into my life who are helping me along on this new path. They are students of the philosophy, some whom I knew well but never realized their spiritual interests. I have to be very careful as I have a tendency to be far too competative and that is not why I embark on this road.I am considering the possibility of 'nothing' in my life thus eliminating all the lessons of the past - both the good and bad. I am no longer concerned with what has come before only in what is the now - I am starting at 'zero'. I thank you for letting me go through the creative journey to reach this point of healing. I can begin to relax now as the universe is providing a way. It was important for me to walk this creative and intelectual path as it has led me to this juncture in my life. Before I attempted to be all things to all people. It was my attempt at being 'universal'. I can start to live life according to my path which holds within it a unique DNA as part of an ecclectic make up of the world and the universe. I am finding my place at the centre of the circle. I am very exicited and have faith that real love will follow. I was not ready before doing this critical work on myself. I shall try to continue to be as honest as I have been thus far as that is crucial to finding the truth in happiness and peace. It was time to grow up. I believe I should be very proud of how far I have grown in the past five years with all of my trials and tribulations. I had many hang ups. Should your path be of love then I pray that we shall meet one day. May the heavens provide for you...peace, love and happiness...

No comments: