Friday, February 25, 2011

Reaching...

I feel at times that when I speak there are very few who listen. I wonder if I reach anyone with my thoughts or if anyone hears what I am saying whether they agree with me or not. I felt I needed to share in my experience and offer some guidance even though I often groped in the dark and struggled. Does anyone care? I still live a relatively normal life and really not much has changed with me as I have always just tried to be myself. I was very afraid to make these revelations and be left exposed - I got plenty issues. Everything that I have expressed I have told from where I stand and how I see it, it is merely my opinion and what is right for me. I have learned that heroic deeds are done by the most ordinary people. I live, work and speak with these people everyday. I felt dis-empowered as a person relying on others to define me and what I thought. I needed to take back the wheel in my own life. I don't believe I have over complicated anything as I have very deep understanding of myself and the world I live in, it includes my spirituality which I have made very simple now. Perhaps my idealism needs some reality check as I am an artist who strives for unity with diversity - but have learnt that there are some people who can never change to adapt to this or face the fears of widening their own circles. It is an artist's job to speak about love as it is at the core and centre of creativity. I hope I have reached and touched you and in sharing my experiences has helped in some way. I think I do need to repeat that each has their own path as I have led an unusual life full of extremities. I guess what I was hoping that in claiming my own self that it may be of some help to another who may also be going through this struggle. This has been my way of reaching out to feel a part of a wider community as myself and not hiding through fear of them. Human beings are fundementally all the same and feel now I can relax with that knowledge. Peace to you and love....

No comments: