Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Many Thanks...

As I approach my 48th Birthday, I can definitely say that I am meeting the challenges with a greater sense of positivity. Since stopping drinking, I have developed a network of wonderful friends. They have been a tremendous support during this time in recovery. I would wish to thank them as they have become like family and those who I can rely on. I also wish to thank my real family whose initial step in tough love forced me onto this new path but who have continued with their loving support. In order to be love one has to feel it from others. I am fortunate to get a lot and always have but I am just beginning to appreciate and accept it from others. That is part of acceptance - being able to acknowledge that there is love around for you and that you deserve it. Thanks and much love...

No comments: