Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Freeing fears...


I really believe that I am reaching to the core of where my fears were really held which was about feeling myself in total body - the mind and the soul had to be unlocked. I have placed myself metaphorically along the 'shores' to reach beyond and once releasing myself, am free. Living with such fears is impossible to fathom and I don't know what kind of faith or people would deliberately keep one in them with such hatred. It was time to abandon it all and them to start living a normal life away from their contrivances. I thank existance for making me feel alive again. I thank the Master of creation for leading me there. I thank God for the creative world and universe.There is no longer a separation between mind, body and soul - all is one. I am at peace...peace to you with full love and acceptance...you are worth all the effort.It is love...

No comments: