Saturday, February 5, 2011

Liberation...


I feel Liberated now and free to think and create. I feel free to love and share in the intimacy that it brings. I felt in bondage to other people's beliefs and dogmas. I have loosened their chains that bound my feet and have carved out wings to take flight. I did it by claiming myself with love psychologically and emotionally. I did it through the creative process and understanding purpose. It is important to be honest with oneself and once finding that 'truth', have the courage to speak it. People are only guided by what they think they can get away with- it is how collectives and communities work. One can take hold of the bull's horns to claim that power back which was taken away. It is empowerment! I claim me with honesty and love. I am in co-creation with the greater universe, it is 'the body electric' ( Walt Whitman). My spirituality is very important to me but I can leave many of the Religious doctrines I have followed behind with respect - they have served me well on my journey and there is 'truth' in everything but I decline to follow any of them, Buddhism is a philosophy not a Religion. It is beautiful being free. I am able to love now completely without feeling the need to dominate as I wish others to sense and experience this feeling with me. It is about being free of fear and trusting in that process. Life will be life and bring with it its obstacles but I have learned that should not stop one from living it. It is good to be alive..be free and rise!...peace...

No comments: