Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Star of David...(Double Mobius)




Last night there appeared a florescent Star of David again but this time it shone in the light. I think it is perhaps a sign of protection. There are other images which I choose not to share at this time.I am not Jewish and have tried to place every symbol I have seen within a more universal context as they all do surface in many other cultures and traditions. In all honesty at this point am not sure what is happening. I am a story teller and visual artist only but think it is a time for new creative energy -washing out the negative old. These images are not stopping and they are new.I should explain that I have always seen images going back for twenty years. I never quite knew what they were for and avoided putting them in my art letting them happen if they occur subliminally. I was young and had plenty ego - that is dangerous and often leads one away from a path and not toward it but I understood it was about a spiritual journey. I went through a lot confusion trying to understand it and if you speak with other artists some will tell you that they have similar visionary experiences. I learned the hard way about ego and fell often. I think I still have a lot to work on. It is a gift that requires humility as one learns you are merely an instrument within this creative experience. I have predominately worked as a community activist as an artist and teacher over the past twenty years(now retired) My personal path has been about trying to understand love on every level but more importantly where the most important love comes from through the creative process. I am a pretty ordinary person outside of these experiences although I have worked very hard as an academic and an artist over all these years in search of that truth.Honestly, I just think the symbol meant God's love which I think I needed to understand at this time. I know I have some very beautiful angels there now guiding me and feel their hand often...

No comments: