Monday, September 27, 2010

The Human psyche...




Art is the reflection of the individual human psyche. I would wish to think that this connects us all universally as part of the human family. I believe I have transcended my self sufficiently to show a journey of a soul - not a perfect one but one that strives for an ideal through the spiritual essence- love. I am human and fall short of this often. Sometimes I feel like rebelling by just eating a hamburger and hangin'.
The Sun is a metaphor that i use to symbolize a vision of hope and light. it is, I believe a part of the annals of the universe and a spark for creation itself reflecting divinity. With a clarity of heart that attempts to rid itself of hate and see love, this transparency gives forth rays of light from a divine spectrum. It is part of a co-creative force from God involving the individual soul from which all things are made. Music also emanates from these colors. We can create a dissonance or be in harmony. Both are necessary to propel the motion of change. I have just begun that journey so there is still much for me to discover and learn....so may the force be with you!
ps..it is ok to doubt. That too is human!

No comments: