Friday, September 17, 2010

Choice...

It is important to emphasize that I don't feel the immediate rush to commit myself to any type of relationship for the time being - still taking tiny steps. This has been my coming out story - weird, convoluted, full of symbols and images encompassing the world and the universe including my spirituality with some random creative pieces.It embodies that which is ancient and those that are new. I have tried to make this trajectory as simple to follow as possible. I hope I have succeeded. Love is essential to God and it is important that a person love themselves and feel that they have the right to love another whomever that may be. It is why we are here. It is the food that feeds the belly of liberty dearth of choice. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, a well known Swiss psychiatrist writes. 'We need to teach the next generation of children from day one that they are responsible for their lives. Mankind's greatest gift, also its greatest curse, is that we have free choice. We can make our choices built from love or fear.'
Choose wisely....




No comments: