Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rest!...ART and LOVE fORever...

Well, it is the eve before my operation and I have spent my last day out on the wharf for at least a couple of weeks...I really am looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for a while...I suspect I shall be very bored after two days of rest and recuperation. I enjoy being very physical and creative even though I am quite tired at the moment. I have looked through my poetry since sobriety and really I have written allot although I don't know how good they are. I have had some published during this time however. I need to be a poet again in my visuals , that is the creative impasse I am going through and one that I believe requires rest. May peace be with you and love...I have no internet at home so I shall not be as active as i have been on this blog but suspect I shall continue to be inspired at home in bed...there is always the old fashioned pen and paper which I will take advantage of...the writing continues and so shall art! ART and LOVE FOREVER!

No comments: