Wednesday, June 2, 2010

LUCK?...

So wish me luck and where there cannot be love perhaps respect. I appreciate any support on some very important issues I felt I needed to 'exorcise' within myself for personal growth but also thought it beneficial within the context of our basic social fabric in the Bahamas. I know I am not alone in the fears that prohibit individual freedoms and self-determination within our society...It is a real concern for many here...
I for one am hopelessly always finding something to fall in love with. Alas, with little success. I suspect the desire to search it out will never change...perhaps one day I'll get it right! I am most definitely dedicated to being an Artist and where I have found the greatest satisfaction...Thank you for following this project both home and abroad with its progress and set backs ...for that I am truly appreciative...I shall keep you posted on its success or failure....NOW, FULL STEAM AHEAD!

No comments: