Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Against the grain...

These two exciting projects that I am working on "Rise' and 'Religion, Myth and Fantasy' are most definitely going against the grain of much of what is expected as a norm within our society...I mean not to be controversial nor provocative , however I believe it is important to reserve the right to challenge fixed ideas that prohibit growth and tolerance for the overall well being of a diverse community without fear.
They both seek in their own right to widen the gap between restriction of development and advancing the potential for individual and collective freedoms by challenging personal mythologies...
Certainly, the ultimate aim is to stimulate thought and debate which cannot be a bad thing to have happen in any healthy society...All I can say that these were very real fears to myself and from were I stand.

No comments: