Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TRANSFORMATION...

The last several entries of my posts have been about self- transformation, acceptance, change and learning the ability to stand with confidence of who I am and was created to be.
I have had a long journey articulating all things in a language I know best and which now has become first nature to me- that of a creative artist. It is my way even when I don't quite understand what is being revealed, using art as a medium for spiritual growth and individual expression.
These were not meant to be cryptic nor apply to everyone universally, merely how I perceive the world, Spirit and my place as an individual within it- more importantly how I understand myself as a human being. I am thankful to my spirit guides and the Creator for helping me further along this path of growth with assurances, love and grace.
During this time there have been a number of symbols, images, colors and thoughts primarily spiritual in nature to help me through this time of change. They specifically applied to a place within a larger universal order. ..a wider understanding of self outside the context of a given cultural or personal circumstance.
I apologize to anyone who may have been caught up as they saw me struggle within this process of self understanding which I suspect may have seemed rather convoluted but always making sense of how I view myself, the world and spirit. Many things are born out of loneliness and fatigue...I hope I have not offended anyone. I send you peace and love.
I have always been spiritually driven. I suspect that will never change only grow in strength with continued guidance and love.. It is as strong an identity as the color of my eyes or a set of finger prints. It is my body. I often feel it is easier to bare one's breasts than one's soul but the latter ultimately for me is more rewarding although often quite lonely...

I stand strong now with honor of who 'I am' and what I was created ' to be' with full acceptance and self-love without apology...
...continue to strive to be who you are whatever that means to you...it is what the creator intended...

No comments: