Tuesday, April 20, 2010

At this point this is about thinking..without fear or judgment or reprisal ...I suspect there is still time for redemption...with free speech....
I am not an activist
there are those who do this much better than I. I am merely an artist and story teller, ...free speech and free thought are essential for this process...surely no one however they perceive themselves to be can do this without being free to think in a society or for themselves without fear. Some seek this with hate I feel it with love....some I believe will always hate because they do not know how to love..it is the world we live in....I mean not to pontificate although I do now join alliance with others who may feel marginalized because of this... I seek not to judge anyone merely initiate debate..and free to challenge the principle of hate...I hope I can continue to do this with that moral and spiritual guide in mind with the help of the creator of the universe however one perceives that ....peace to all who seek that with respect... and love...

No comments: